If Yelp has offered to manipulate your reviews if you purchase advertising fees, refused to take down false or libelous reviews, or filters all your good reviews and only shows negative reviews, we want to know. Write Your Review Of Yelp
- i think yelp site are bunch of BS
because if you open acct with them you have more control on your acct
if you not open acct with them your company totaly mass
if customer has right i think owner has right too.
and sometime we done thousand customer happy let say 3-4 person complain i don't know why they not mention on that case
- —Guest jay
Yelp doesn't list all good reviews
- I have a bad review from a customer who was really un-fair but given the power of reviews it doesn't much matter. However, I have four good reviews but yelp has listed only one.
- —Guest J Floyd
- Yelp has purposely hidden 29 one star reviews for a company. The company has 5 stars and only 10 shown reviews currently displayed - inflating the companies reviews.
This is not a trustworthy source for reviews. I will no longer be using Yelp.
- —Guest susie
Owner of business
- I have a bunch of 5 star reviews that Yelp considers not valid and there is - a one 1 star review and one 3 star review, I have notice when I was spending over $100 per month on advertising yelp showed only 5 star reviews so they could charge me for more clicks and at the end of the month it was up to six 5 star reviews, now I reduced my monthly payment to $60 per month and guess what now they show one 5 star and the one star at the beginning of the month and at the end if the clicks did not get the whole $60 then the one stare is replaced with the 3 star review so the auto software is all about clicks to your website and how much you pay. To test I went back to $150 per month and all that month I had four 5 star reviews I change my monthly July 1st to $60 and this morning when I looked I have 2 reviews one 5 star and one 3 star - it all about your paying for clicks to your website, I would give you more information about me but I’m afraid of what Yelp would do to me. But try this you
- —Guest Perry
- BOTH COMMENT FROM TWO DIFFERENT COUTUMERS ARE NOT RECCOMENDED AND I DONT UNDERTSAND THEY WERE PLACE FROM TWO DIFFERENT IP ADRESS . I SEARCHED AND QUESTION . U ARE VERY WELL MANIPALATED THE PRACTICE. I WLL TALK TO MY LAWYERAND SEE WATH CAN BE DONE . I KNOW THIS COUSTUMERS FROM MY SALON I HAVE A GOOD RELATION W THEM .U ARE GOING TO PROVIDE U ARGUMENT .
- —Guest NICOLETTA
- YELP is full of liars and cheaters. I am another business owner who was persuaded to sign up for Yelp advertising and was told I was the only one in our market. They told the same thing to three other merchants in my immediate area. I was also told no competitor's ads would be on my page, but all three are there. And to add insult to injury, 7 of my 8 perfect reviews were hidden while 3 of 4 are showing for the other guys who are paying more for ads monthly than I am. This is so crooked, and bottom line, you cannot trust Yelp's "unbiased" review system any longer.
- —Guest Rhonda Neel
An option when you get bad reviews
- My advice to business owners is that if you know who is posting lies about your business, they are being abusive and will not be reasonable when you approach them; you can expose the full name of the perpetrator and what they are doing in your reply. That information will show up in searches about them and can provide an incentive to stop.
- —Guest Susan
Yelp post bad reviews! Not even customer
- I advertised with Yelp and was constantly called to upgrade my listing. All of a sudden I have a bad review from someone who was never even my customer. I tried to have Yelp remove it but they would not. I no longer advertise with Yelp
- —Guest Bruce
- Got slapped with customer alert for offering a free treatment to yelpers. Hope fully the new Amazon local services will treat business better then yelp.
- —Guest YelpHater
Harassing Sales Calls Day after day
- Being familiar with the site Yelp we turned down the invitation to advertise with the sales rep. and she continued to call relentlessly, for months with rude child like comments, knowing full well we were not interested. Why would we even consider working with someone who behaved that way. After working in a call center for so long and being turned down so many times they probably become a little crazy. I worried that she might write something negative about us herself because we hung up the phone on her so many times I can't count but she just kept calling back. So far it hasn't happened.
- —Guest jim
Angry Yelper wants her review to stay on
- I spent a lot of time writing my review about unfair business practice at Elemental Wellness in San Jose, CA.
Yelp removed my review.
Okay, do I have to file a small-claims lawsuit to get my review to stay on Yelp???
- —Guest Alma Wells
Owner of business
- Yelp has filtered 11 5 -star reviews. There the worst ..... I have 2-bogas reviews that are ridiculous and damaging to my business. I've contacted yelp to remove the damaging reviews which are incorrect due to having our telephone line interrupted in service and being closed due to health reasons.
They refused to remove the reviews.....
Instead the bogas reviews show up. I've heard if you become an advertize you can control you reviews and what is filtered.
I wish I never post any business listing with them. Now there even worse they emerged with Yahoo. I had 13 ( 5+ star ) reviews and their lost. Yelp completely ignored the yahoo reviews. They are smucks........ They suck.......
- —Guest Tiffer's
yelp seems to like regulars only
- I on occasion leave a review but because I do not leave numerous reviews my review is hidden and said not recommended.
not instead they recommend reviews from "users" of yelp who leave multitudes of reviews which seems fishy to me. who would you trust- someone who leaves a honest review or someone who seems to leave too many reviews that seem odd. who eats out at all these restaurants. seems like they are paid from yelp to do so
- —Guest yelp is bias
- It took me one month to find out Yelp was not in the best interest of my company. After reading all the these helpless Yelp reviews , I'm glad I never invested one cent to this worthless racket. I'm out as they say on Shark Tank!
- —Guest Patricia
Small Business Reputation Ruiner's
- Yelp thrives on ruining start-ups and small business owner's. We are guilty by association with this supporter's of negativity and trying to put us out of business, while lining their pockets. My best advise to anyone is to close your business page with this joke of a company.
- —Guest patricia