Website: Women in Technology International
Contact Information: WITI Professional Association & WITI Foundation, 13351-D Riverside Drive #441, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423. Phone: 818-788-9484; Fax: 818-788-9410. Email
Size of Organization:
Origins and Date Founded:
Her business expertise and vision has made WITI the premiere global organization empowering women in business and technology today.
Products and Services:
Specifically, some of WITI’s products and services include:
- WITI Marketplace
- Career Services/Search
- National Conferences and Regional Events
- Publications and Resources
- Small Business Programs
- Research, Bulletin Boards
Why WITI is Different:
WITI itself teams with professionals, businesses, corporate partners, and even forms alliances with other organizations to offer its members the most rewarding experience possible.
To fully meet its mission, WITI helps business owners through three affiliates:
- WITI Unlimited offers a “spectrum of solutions for women-specific business issues that are marketed to individuals, small businesses, and corporations;”
- The WITI Professional Association is a global network of professional, tech-savvy women and those who want to learn more about technology in the business environment; and
- The WITI Foundation which offers programs to “empower women through technology in underdeveloped countries where they are often treated like second-class citizens.”
WITI Student Network: Truly a unique and visionary network, WITI offers special support to future women in business. The Student Network caters to the needs and interests of college and university students “on the cusp of new careers and ready to be mentored and inspired.”
WITI Professional Network: For professional women who consider technology central to their businesses, careers and professions.
WITI Corporate Network: This network helps organizations reach decision makers, hire "star" employees and grow their businesses by” tapping into the power of WITI's products and services.”
WITI Global Executive Network (GEN): This network is designed to meet the needs of VP and C-level women. GEN “enables them to influence change, collaborate with peers, and become role models and mentors.”