Many countries adopt causes or a special interest group to promote during a calendar month. The United States is particularly prolific at creating "national month" events to promote business interests.
The following events are observed calendar month-long (unless otherwise indicated). My favorite is "Dried Plum Breakfast Month," the more appealing name for "Prune Breakfast Month."
January is "National Month" Calendar
- Bread Machine Baking Month
- Dried Plum Breakfast Month
- Fat-Free Living Month
- International Coffee Gourmet Month
- National Book Month
- National Diet Month
- National Egg month
- National Eye Health Care
- National Fiber Focus Month
- National Hobby Month
- National Hot Tea Month
- National Mail Order Gardening Month
- National Retail Bakers Month
- National Soup Month
- National Volunteer Blood Donor Month
- Oatmeal Month
- Prune Breakfast Month
- Wheat Bread Month
Is there a way your business can benefit by promoting itself during "January is" national month?
Other National Months:
Compiled from Multiple Sources: