Reminder: Offer Ends April 30, 2013
William Howard Taft University announces a Nationally Accredited MBA for under $5000 in total tuition. The Taft University System Grant Program* is established in conjunction with a research study to measure the effect of financial incentives on course completion and graduation rates.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
- Grant recipients must apply on or before April 30, 2013 and begin studies on or before May 15, 2013.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution).
- Grant recipients must complete coursework according to an accelerated schedule. William Howard Taft University offers 4 MBA program options: http://www.taft.edu/mba.htm
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Professional Practice Management
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.